Yes there is a jumper.  Is this a repeater?  Most likely the trouble is the
receiver or controller.

-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of w4wsm
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 1:11 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Master II UHF repeater station stays
keyed...

Just went down and checked a few things.

Yes, CG is on transmitter. I pulled the cable to it and the TX went
off. It wouldn't key with the tone disconnected...is there a jumper
you have to use for no tone?

It's the intercom button on the 10volt card that causes the tx to go
off when you push it.

I've noticed when the TX is off using this switch I hear a hum like
it's pulling more power. Maybe normal but doesn't make the sound when
tX is full power.

PPT light is on on the 10v board. Never goes off even after pulling CG.

This one hasn't had any mods. All original GE as far as I know.

Going up on the hill to play with the other one now...

Thanks for everything,
Ben

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Flowers"