  _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fred Flowers
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 12:27 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Combining antennas.

Has anyone tried to combine DB224E & DB408 on the same mast? We have one
free space on a nice tower with a good location. The 2 meter antenna on the
tower needs replacing. I would like to install a 440 repeater. I have both
antennas & would like to find a way to get the max use of the location.

If anyone has done this, did you use two feed lines or a combiner to one
feed line? I'd like to hear anyone's thoughts on this.

Fred N4GER