I have a Nice Coaxial Dynamics Wattmeter Like the bird and it uses the
same elements but nice Big Display for us older People.

Anyway it is Made very Well and not much RF gets out , So the question
is How can I  make Something   get a sample Of RF  enough  for the
Freq Counter to read . I was thinking about drilling a hole and
putting a BNC connecter on it and inside just some type of small loop
of wire. Anyone who has done something like this and has any Ideas it
would be greatly appreciated, Just think the old heath Kit Cantenna
Oil Dummy Load   had a RCA port on top and that was 50 Yrs ago I think
that was used for a Scope. To check the AM Signal.  The Measurements
will mostly on VHF-UHF All the Way to 927 Mhz

Thanks Don KA9QJG