Steve,

That's good info on tuning the BP can. I will put that info in the
file.

I'm pretty sure the duplexer is tuned properly. The four can BP/BR is
a Sinclair 202. It's got right at 1.5 db loss on each side with about
83 db of rejection on each.

There area also two Sinclair BP/BR cans. One on the TX and one on the
RX. The loss is set for 0.5 db on each.

The interconnect cable is RG-400, no LMR.

Dwayne Kincaid
WD8OYG