Bob,

Great info. I'll check that too on the next trip.

For right now, we are using a stock GE pre with about 10 db gain and
no attenuators.

There has been enough great feedback from the group that will give me
several hours of testing on the next trip. There are all kinds of
things to try.

I was hoping for a quick - just do this - answer, but it looks like
it doesn't work that way. With all this new info, we'll be ready to
optimize the receive system at any of our sites.

Thanks guys,

Dwayne Kincaid