Begin forwarded message:

From: Gary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: March 24, 2007 10:42:26 PDT
To: Paul Metzger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Power-Pole connectors NOT for power

You know, it's not only a pitty but also ironic that you don't value our language more especially since you are involved with radio communications for crying out loud. Apparently you didn't listen to your elementary school teacher very well otherwise you may now realize how rediculously stupid you seem by attempting to simply dismiss your misuse of the language as being
less important then (whatever you call) fun. I'm done and you've been
enlighted. Goodbye.

Paul Metzger wrote:

Thank you for your concerns. But quite honestly, I feel as if I had
just been scorned by an elementary school teacher. I guess my last e-
mail might have offended you in some way. I apologize if I had. Now
that that's out of the way . . .

Have Fun !

Paul Metzger
K6EH