As we heard on vintage Saturday Night Live shows...

"Never Mind..."

See what happens when you switch to decafe...

If the coax you are using is RG-400....  well then... probably
not a major problem source. But never say never about pretty much
anything.

If the coax is LMR-400... then trash it and replace it with
RG-214 mil spec coax.

RG-214 mil spec is one of the better types of coax to use as
repeater to duplexer jumpers... short of using "flexible hard
line" (yeah, yeah oxy moron time).

cheers,
skipp

*back to my face in the soup bowl & thanks Dwayne...