Can Someone Please put the Spectrum Analyzer thread in   Layman Terms   I
have a Motorola Serv Monitor R2001C With the Analyzer and a Icom R-7000
Communications Receiver with a AVCOM Spectrum Analyzer  I Can see 10 Mhz at
a Time  and I know that itÂ’s nice to Find Signals.  But I always thought
that a Actual receiver IE Scanner running the right Software would actually
find and see more Hits because it is actually a Receiver.  I know for a fact
I can hear a lot more on a Cheap Scanner then using a Service Monitor on the
same antenna. What do I not understand here

Thanks Don

KA9QJG