I presume you are talking about the ham bands....

At the very least, for 1-way crossbanding the radio that will receive the
signals from your HT must provide an carrier-detect output that will be used to
key the other radio, and you must provide an audio path between the radios.
For 2-way ("full") crossbanding, you would need carrier-detect outputs from
both radios, and audio paths in both directions.

More info would be helpful, as there are ID issues to contend with, depending
on whether you do 1-way or 2-way crossbanding.  This is an issue that MANY
(most?) people doing crossband repeat with dual-band ham rigs do not
understand, and consequently, do not do legally.  Is your HT single-band or
dual-band?  If dual-band, can you hear the repeater(s) directly with it?  If
so, you'd only need 1-way crossbanding, and that simplifies things a little...

George, KA3HSW