I don't know. Like any other radio gear it depends on the brand, model, and how badly the seller wants to sell I guess. Motorola isn't the only maker offering P25 digital audio capable radios (we'll assume CAI/IMBE compatible). Icom, Kenwood, and others are also offering rigs and surplus stuff pops up at the most unexpected times.
Gary

"Steve Bosshard (NU5D)" wrote:

 Thanks Gary, so what will it cost Mondo Ham to go out and buy a VHF P25 radio - portable - battery and charger antenna and speaker/mic new or used and the stuff to program it with?

Thanks,  Steve