It shouldn't cost anymore for an IMBE P25 board to be added than for
the AMBE D-star add-in boards.  Different Vocoder, but the licensing
from DVSI for the manufactures should be the same.  All of them have
the ability to do IMBE on the commercial side, so it shouldn't be that
difficult or expensive to do it on the amateur side.

For that matter, put both vocoders on the same board and have a radio
that you can do conventional (analog), D-Star, or P25 on the same
frequency at the touch of a button.

Put that on your wish list, and I like the idea of bringing it up with
the reps at Dayton.  I may have to mention that to the rest of the
group I am going with that will be on P25 at Dayton.

Dan
KA8YPY