Don,

Actually the FCC stopped putting + on the Tech class a while back,
but kept in their data base who had passed the code so they could do
Novice and 10 meter HF work.

As others have said now with the deletion of the code requirement the
no-code-techs got the expanded previdledges of Novice and 10 meter
phone.  There is not difference between what would be the Tech and
Tech+ license.

Now looking for no-code-extras.

73, ron, n9ee/r

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Don Kupferschmidt"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi to all list members,
>
> I need to renew my father's amateur radio license shortly.
>
> Has anyone on the list used fcc.gov, been able to navigate through
it, and successfully renewed their license?

> How easy / hard is it?  Does anyone out there have a step by step
instruction list to use as a guide?