Since the caps are in the multiplier section, I doubt
you'll gain sensitivity by replacing them. You should
have run out of tuning range on the multipliers L101,
L102, L103, and if so, do the caps. The front end
should still be tuning OK; if you can peak the signal
and still have some adjustment on each side of
maximum, the front end is OK.

Of course, if the mixer injection signal is real low,
you'll lose some sensitivity; in that case the caps
will probably help. How are your meter readings?

Bob M.
======