That's what I'm looking for!!  Thanks, Steve!

Mark - N9WYS

  _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com On Behalf Of Steve Bosshard (NU5D)

I use a TIMS Meter - transmission impairment measuring system - Halcyon,
Convex, NT, even Helper Instruments made a nice $300 box for basic testing.
Steve NU5D

On 4/27/07, N9WYS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My "helper" told me that I need to start looking for test equipment - he's
taking a different job and won't have access to the equipment he does now.

Inasmuch, what is the test meter called that you use to measure the signal
level across/on phone lines?  I'm told that I need one that measures in dB,
I believe.

Thanks!
Mark - N9WYS

--