skipp025 wrote:

> Funny you should mention the tone remote stuff... I just scanned
> the SSC 831y tone remote manual into pdf and it's free to anyone
> by simply contacting me direct (not through the group) for a copy.

BTW-did you get the ST-822 book OK? I expect to get those boxed and out
the door this week, got 'em cleaned up and powered up-they all came up
the way I would expect them to after sitting for so long...

Mike, Scott, or Kevin-do you want the book for these for RB? Selectone
ST-822, it's an old DTMF ANI decoder box/display.
I got it pdf, but it's big, I had trouble sending it to Skip. Most
servers didn't want to send it.
--
Jim Barbour
WD8CHL