First, you can call me Chris

I know that I have not provided much information at this time, which
is on purpose.  I wanted to get opinions on the AT&T towers first
before I go into major details.

I will wait just a little longer than I will give all the information
that I can provide you.

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Lemmon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Christopher,
>
> You didn't provide enough information for a meaningful response.  For
> example:
>
> 1.  Is the tower literally abandoned?
> 2.  How much rent will you have to pay?
> 3.  How much liability insurance will you have to carry?
> 4.  Is your power metered, or will you pay a flat rate?
> 5.  Will you be able to come and go as you please, with your own key?
> 6.  Are there other users of the tower?
> 7.  Must any of the other users be shut down when you work on your
antenna?
> 8.  Have you read the "site rules" and are you prepared to obey them?
> 9.  Is this site preferable to any other site you may use?
> 10. Does your repeater equipment meet the quality expectations of
the site
> owner?
> 11. Will you have any responsibilities, such as grass cutting, corrosion
> control, etc?
> 12. Is your equipment capable of operating satisfactorily in a high RF
> environment?
>
> 73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY

Hodgdon