I could see this one coming for miles, as I'm sure many did.

Jim-    WA9FPT

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 8:49 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Would You Do This?

  In a message dated 6/16/2007 5:38:01 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
    While this is true, ANYONE at the site can be fined for non-compliance -
    > even a ham radio group who is prohibited from climbing the tower or
    > making repairs. It doesn't matter who owns the tower anymore. It used to
    > be that only the tower owner was responsible. Now, everyone at the site
    > is.

  What FCC or CFR regulatory language holds a site tenant responsible any site
owner's deficiency that doesn't involve the tenant's equipment?

  See what's free at AOL.com.