I would seriously look at the possibility of building an offsite data
center DR facility as it seems like it has the start for it assuming
fiber connectivity can be brought in.. You may be able to generate
some serious revenue to pay the rent.... so to speak.. A building
like this has some real potential in DR if the price/service is
right...literally nuke proof...and secure to boot away from
hazards... other than the tower which is not really to much in this size....

We have an underground version of one of these type facilities near
my home and I am waiting to see it go on the blocks some day...
although it is still currently in use. Not a big tower, but lots of
connectivity....although it is a Rohn 65ish class 200+ footer...

Doug
KD8B