I tried something a little different in fastening a house bracket.  I
took 2, 4 Ft lengths of 3/8" all thread rod.  I welded one end of each
all thread to 1/2 of a 5" X 7" X 1/4" steel purlin clip.  A purlin clip
is a flat soft steel plate used to join 2 red iron steel purlins.

After welding, the contraption looked like an oversized fly swatter.  I
then drilled 2 holes in the fascia and ran the all thread from the attic
outside the house thru the fascia board.  Next I ran 2, 1/4" X 2 1/2"
bolts thru each clip (plate against the truss) with the bolts going thru
the truss and thru the clip.  I used flat washers on the wood side of
the truss.

This allowed the all thread rods, securely fastened to the truss to go
outside the fascia for attachment of the house bracket.

I believe this gives a little more strength to the attachment.  The
tower was pretty much self supporting to begin with, but this gave an
extra measure of safety.

At 90 mph wind, each foot in length of the tower has 113 pounds of force
exerted by the wind.  This can be a formidable amount of force.

Best success and 73,  Steve NU5D