Hi Mike,

Nothing wrong with the way most Zetron Products work. My beef with
Zetron is how they dropped all support after 5 years on some high end
Zetron Products I have here. Then they tried to charge me $35 for
another simple replacement owners manual and older software is most
often no longer available. Otherwise their stuff is pretty straight-
forward but tends to be a little harder to interface. It also tends
to cost a lot more than other equivalent function controllers.

The mentioned CSI-4200 is an easy install, programs easy and the data
buss transfers all programming to the other paralleled controllers.
No extras to buy like the validator requirement of the IDA units and
it will talk standard LTR and Uniden LTR buss protocols. I talk to
it using simple hypertermal and/or PC Plus type programs. Never had
one fail ever...

But if the Zetron Products work well for you... keep on with whatever
you like best.

cheers,
s.