Last I'll say about it... we bought the stuff out of the Nextel Abilene warehouse (we're also in Texas) for our SMRS systems about a year before Relm pulled the plug on Uniden. Dennis tried to help in the beginning but in the end, it was a good idea, that never fully came to fruition and is long past it's prime... kinda like some of us I guess (grin) I just had to ask however...

thp

Steve S. Bosshard (NU5D) wrote:

I think I have had enough ESAS for one natural lifetime. Actually,
except for the remote computers locking up, and loosing track of circuit
index, the stuff actually worked pretty well. Had it roaming, multisite
dispatch, etc. Used Multitech VOIP equipment to tie sites together and
remote print servers for RS232 links. When it worked it worked well.
Got tired of having to go to sites for hard reset. Watch dog timers
would not hunt ! Steve