Wow that stuff is expensive...when I did a search on it.  What were
you paying for that.

Skipp...I know what you are saying on cleaning of them.  I guess I am
looking at trying to make the things as clean as possible.  You would
think that a "tuned circuit" would have issues with extra "stuff"
collecting inside.  However...I bow to the experts on here.  That is
why I ask the questions ;-)
Thanks guys...keep you posted on the progress...
Robert

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "crackedofn0de"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "georgiaskywarn" <kd4ydc@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Had an experience with using "TarnX" in cleaning some Moto cans.
Had