--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "wd4chs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am in need of or someone who knows anything about the CWID for a
> Spectrum SCR-77 UHF repeater. The CWID it has now functions good only
> it is not my call. From what I have read about this CWIDer you have
> have the manufacturer "burn" a chip for you that plugs into the
board.
> Is there any other way?
>
> Thanks,
> Tim WD4CHS

Well after all the advice I bought a Controller for my Spectrum SCR-77.
It is an RC-100 from Micro Computer concepts. Nice people there.
Now...I have to figure out how to hook it up. I am no tech, but I know
a little bit. I would first just like it to replace the old IC77 CWID
board and let the RC-100 do the IDing for me. Any thoughts on how to
get this going?

Thanks,
Tim