But, what would you realign it to? I believe PAVE PAWS covers the entire
band. There is no spectrum left to put them.

Maybe they can move up to 450-451 as long as they don't cause
interference to users there... (a dig on the D-STAR repeaters operating
in non-repeater bands due to 'no repeater band spectrum left and
non-interference where they are operating'). ;->

Joe M.