ahhh... ok.  THat might explain why you couldn't hear me then.  I had
Buffalo stations using my 146.910 machine and 444.600 in Wellsboro was
hearing A new Jersey station.  That was pretty impressive.

The WB2JPQ system was hearing the target system on 146.835 and the 835 in
Eden, NY was hearing all the people on it's input...  What an opening...

Corey