  From: Jim Russell
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 11:24 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Micor UHF PA

  Ok guys help this old man out.  I worked in a Motorola Shop back in the 80's.
 I seem to remember a problem with Micor UHF PA's where the solder connection
on a perticular chip capacitor would go bad causing the power to drop to next
to nothing.  I think the solution was to resolder the cap with silver solder.
Do any of you know of a better solution.  I have one of the animals acting
intermittant.

  Jim WK5Y