Has anyone ever done this?  Unfortunately the radome I was playing with
this weekend had no room to push the bottom of the Diamond x3200 past
the sleeve at the bottom.  This is a Andrews 900mhz antenna (or the
radome of).  SWR was pretty high within the new radome.  Put it back in
the old one...swr was ok...but not great.  Compromise antenna anyway ;-)
Curious if anyone has ran into this and what you did for the coupling
sleeve...or if it was just the radome itself.  I have an older type of
Stationmaster I could use...but man is it long compared to the x3200.

Thought about using the Canusa
(http://www.repeater-builder.com/tech-info/canusa.html
<http://www.repeater-builder.com/tech-info/canusa.html> ) that Kevin
spoke of before like a big "condom" on the thing.  Anyone tried that
with success?