Response;

I'm currently using a Diamond antenna up at my repeater site which I had packed into a commercial radome. I did have to narrow (grind away) the hub of the diamond antenna where the ground radials had previously mounted to. It is a must that you rebuild the ground radials on the outside aluminum sleeve of the radome. I initially tried without the ground radials, the match looked great, but the performance definitely. I shoved the entire Diamond antenna into the radome, so now the antenna effectively has two radomes. Now there's no dinky obvious wet noodle amateur radio antennas up at the commercial site, the antenna blends right in. You gotta love it.

Paul Metzger
K6EH

Yup, I've packed a Diamond antenna