-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of JOHN MACKEY
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2007 12:29 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] RAIN Report: D-STAR Repeater Trustee, K6BIV,
Responds to NFCC Letter to the FCC

Hi Mike,
I certainly did NOT expect a reply like this from you! Since you spent many
years serving on a coordination coucil, you should know better.

First, the repeater (I am sure you are referring to) has the output on
147.435 MHz and the input on 146.400 MHz. BOTH frequencies are in the
repeater sub-band as directed by FCC part 97. They are NOT simplex
frequencies and ARE authorized for repeater use.

Second, the repeater is NOT mine and operates under someone else's callsign.
I only maintain it and link to it with my UHF and 6 meter repeaters.

Third, while I appreciate your advice regarding the repeater frequencies you
advised me on, it IS active here in this area, and has been for several
months.