Hi Jesse,

Working from a memory polluted by a few bad choices back in the
late 70's...  There should be three most common range of the UHF
MSR-2000.  The low UHF Range was about 409 to 430 MHz, the formal
band edges escape me.

The mid UHF range operation is 450 to about 490 typical. The
T-Band Range operation was about 483 to 512 MHz.

There are a number of differences in the PA by band segment
and by version number. The TLE-xxxx "B versions" were much better
than the TLE-xxxx "A versions". The harmonic filter was revised
so it doesn't unsolder itself at the high current points and
cause the PA to poop (fail).

Both the ceramic substrates and the transistor "modules" change
by band segment as does the harmonic filter.

The 450-490 range PA is pretty good almost to 495 MHz in many
examples & the 483-512 PA is not happy about going very far below
the normal band edge.  I have seen and used examples that operated
well above their specified range but few work well below their
band edge without reduced power, getting really hot or some other
issue.

Most of the low range UHF MSR units were made for places like
Canada and special aps. Those binder manuals have the part numbers
for those PA's as-built.   And to add to the mix... many of those
PA's are the low power ~40 watt packages.  Trying to find the 110
watt low range UHF PA is right up there with "hens teeth".

cheers,
skipp