  _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ron Wright
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2007 9:19 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Receiver overload

David,

Your problem might be harmonic related. Might do some calculator work. I can
see no muliple of 104.9 related to your 2 frequencies or IF related.

There are other 900 MHz stuff around. Would be good to get a spectrum
analyzer on your receiver port, but know spectrum analyzers are not easy to
come by.

Might be noise floor emissions from the FM station which could be on your
receiver input. Now this one would be a real problem.

73, ron, n9ee/r

yahoogroups.com [mailto:Repeater-Builder@