Any word on locating the road maps yet ?

The PSC1422 PS is repaired now.  See previous post.

The U01 appears to be the U15 less the the PA. (main board is stamped MCCU15R)
The mice chewed the insulation off some of the wiring around the main board
(easy to repair) but no telling what their urine did to the transisters, and
they chewed a big hole in the spkr. cone.

I would like to get the schematic for the ACU45, if possible. There is no
visible damage, but the are 2 parts that appear to have been unsoldered at one
end from the board and i can't tell if this was a factory or field type mod.
Parts are labeled L201 and L203.  The part layout ptrinted on the board shows
L201 and L202 inseries and L203 and L204 in series also but there is no
evidence that these additional parts were installed.

ANY help would be appreciated.
--
Doug
N3DAB/WPRX486/WPJL709

---- sgreact47 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

=============
-<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Didn't see anything on the Relm site, but in reading the previous
>posts on the PSC 1422 I noticed that I have the same combonation of
PS, Rptr. >and PA.
>I'm familiar with the Regency U10 10w and U15 15w  rptrs. so again I
>am assuming that the  U01 is a 1w output and the ACU45 PA is approx.
45w to 50w output.

U01, ACU45 AND PSS 1422 make up the 45 watt UHF repeater. The PS was
made by Regency in the late 80's, not even close to a Asstron...

The ACU100 rptr uses two PS 1422 power supplies.

I think I still have the road maps...