Yes, I was a bit surprised about the price.

I saw that they exhibited at CeBit - the EU usually have tighter
standards than over here, so I would assume they meet them if they are
going to spend all that money on exhibiting.

Actually my first reaction to the price was to worry about the ethics
of Child Labour!

I think my biggest problem is that they are to be used with a Motorola
 GR1225 repeater that is set up for DPL and I don't see that on their
web site!

thanks,
73
ve3id