I think I like it!

Mike

WM4B

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ken Arck
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 8:04 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Remote power monitoring

At 04:36 PM 12/17/2007, you wrote:

>Valid options perhaps, but not what I'm looking for. I want to be
>able to show the users that all is well and (hopefully) they'll stop
>being so paranoid every time the repeater signal is down a quarter
>of an S-unit on their 35 year old rockbound radio.

<---Ever heard of a placebo? Just program a message with some power
level announcement and be done with it :-)

"See? The repeater says it's making 60 watts"

Ken

President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.arcomcontrollers.com/
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net
"We don't just make 'em. We use 'em!"