  From: Tony L.
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 10:22 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: antennas for gmrs repeater

  My first recommendation would be a RF Systems PD1151, but since you
  don't want to spend the money for a Station Master, how about a
  Hustler Newtronics G6-450-3?

  You should be able to pick one of these up for under $200.
  Reportedly, they stand up to the weather pretty well. The first
  choice PD1151 would run you about $650.