Hi Keith,

Do you have the equipment to check each location
for desense and effective sensitivity?

It would be very hard to make a notch cavity from Hard-line
with enough Q to allow a decent 100KHz split. Even placing a
band-pass cavities will help only so much...

A DCI Filter would not be the right type of filter with
enough of the protection you're hoping to receive.

One last thing... what type of 10 meter antenna are you using
and what type of match does it provide?

The key is probably first listening to the receiver and UHF Link
operation without the remote transmitter side on the air.

First find out where the gremlins really visit your party so
you don't chase your tail and waste time...

cheers,
s.