Same here.  But I have no control head for the motran because I sold it on ebay
for over 500 bucks to some nutball building himself a "vintage" a police car.

Anybody want the motran?  Free to first person at the gate in La Mirada, CA

Note, it has early Cal Crystal Labs xtals in the radio so who knows where they
are now, much less if they will oscillate.

I am trying to think of the call sign of that old .76 - .525 repeater.  Does it
still exist on a new pair?  All those receiver sites sure made it work good.

td
wb6mie