So _you're_ the one!  That listing generated some discussion in our
group, I can tell you.

I think there is still a Johnstone Peak machine, but I've forgotten
what freq it's on.  I bet Mike remembers the old call sign.

'JK

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, tony dinkel
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Same here.  But I have no control head for the motran because I sold
it on ebay for over 500 bucks to some nutball building himself a
"vintage" a police car.

> Anybody want the motran?  Free to first person at the gate in La
Mirada, CA

> Note, it has early Cal Crystal Labs xtals in the radio so who knows
where they are now, much less if they will oscillate.

> I am trying to think of the call sign of that old .76 - .525
repeater.  Does it still exist on a new pair?  All those receiver
sites sure made it work good.