Hi Bob,

There’s a schematic of the Audio/Squelch board on Batlabs, here...

HYPERLINK
"http://www.batlabs.com/maratrac.html"http://www.batlabs.com/maratrac.html

Look about a third of the way down the page.  There’s also some info there
regarding the head-mount squelch control.  Might be all you need.

Good luck!

Brian W. Poellnitz

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons...

for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.