Thanks for the info. At least my tracing down to pin 9
was correct. I don't believe anyone has mixed boards,
but now I can trace it through.

The BUSY LED on the front panel seems to be on
whenever the radio has an open squelch. I don't
remember if it also opened with a coded signal.

If you have more info, can you describe what the
squelch pot in the control head is doing? Is it just a
pot to ground through a couple of resistors, or is it
actually passing detected audio down to the squelch
amp in the chassis? It'll be easy to scope pin 9 but I
might as well make sure it's what it's supposed to be.

If you want to continue this off the group, that'll be
great. In addition, is there any way you could make a
copy of that FMR and send it to me at my expense? Let
me know.

Bob M.
======

Looking for last minute shopping deals?