From: kf0m
Sent: Feb 25, 2008 7:26 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Motorola TLD6612A amp repair

           Sorry I don't know a motrac from a micor.

   On the other hand I have worked on Mastr pro, execII and mastrII enough to
tell the difference between them.

  'The exciter is a TLD1372A with a date stamp of May 1974.  It runs an 8552
tube and puts out about 10 watts. Based on the model chart in the front of the
manual, I would guess this to be a B93MPB series station.  Based on the picture
in the manual, it is not in the original rack.  It does have a control module
panel but does not have a receiver.

  When it is in service, the audio and COR come from our  MastrII repeater.

  John Lock
kf0m at arrl.net