Hi,  I have a slight problem with a 444.6 output repeater and looking
for the best and low cost approach to fix.  We have just moved to the
site and the owner has the 440 repeater.  The ants are all at the same
height and hence we only have a small amount of horiz separation.  We
can't change this as on cell tower as part of the owners deal for the
site.  So what it is, is it.  We link the the site on 446.7125 and
446.60, and his repeater at 10 watts, is DE-sensing our receivers
which are GE MVP's.  Guess looking to the experts on best viable
solution.  I have been able to try anything yet but have considered a
mobile duplexer as an option.

Thanks Randy