WELLLLL...I thought this site was a cut above the "generic" ham radio
sites out on the internet.  I can see that it is not.  Time to move
on.  So long, all.
Tom

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Jim McLaughlin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, of course your right  Rick, but.....there are always those that
just 'have to' let all of us know what they think or know, because
they are the ones that are right.

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, TGundo 2003 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Some workers at the site were painting the chain link fence with a
bright shiny silver paint, and they ran an extension from the circuit
to their big commercial paint mixer. Guess there was not enough
headroom left in the circuit for a giant motor!