   _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 2:17 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Dayton whale tales 101

I've been doing hamfest for over 35 years now and there seems to be a
small group of hams out there that enjoy showing off their valuble stuff
at these events. (Value is in the eye of the beholder). I recently
helped toss some of this "stuff" into a dumpster at a silent keys home.
It was always too valuable for him to sell for a cheap price.

73, Joe, K1ike

skipp025 wrote:
> I missed year #4 (last year) but I'm looking forward to
> visiting with my old friend to see if he's now willing
> to make a deal in year #5.
>
> cheers,
> s.

Checked by AVG.