From: "tallinson2" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 15:52:23
To:Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Motorola MSF5000

The switch you need, SW801, is Motorola part number 4083980R12, shown
 as: SW TGL BD MTG ON OFF MOM E107: List price $17.06. Motorola is
 your friend (as long as you come with money!) Glad it was something
 simple.
 Tom

 --- In Repeater-Builder@ <mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 > Thanks to everyone for their help. I opened everything up today...
 The VCOs

 (http://home.
<http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15&amp;amp;>
aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15&amp;
 > ncid=aolhom00030000000001)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: