Alexandre Souza wrote:
>> p.s: I've run across several other technology-groups who like to post
>> 'Wall of Shame' pix - got a few myself.  Any interest out there?
>
>     I have that on my site:
>     http://www.tabajara-labs.com.br/eletronica/gambiarras/
>
>     Send me the photos and I'll put there :o)

The device under test on the logic analyzer looked utterly normal to
anyone who's ever had to do that... chip pin clips everywhere!

(But if you're debugging code and it just won't do what it's supposed
to, because you wrote stupid code and stupidly can't find your bug...
that pile of clips and the analyzer will save your hide!)

Some of those photos looked like someone was prototyping, but they
weren't.  There were some funny ones in there, I'll admit!

Just Googling around I found these (no I don't know any of these folks),
just random Googling for repeater photos...

-----
<http://aldebaran.armory.com/~zenomt/pictures/2003-05-10-toro/2003-05-10-toro-Pages/Image18.html>

- I like the huge coil of 1/2" hardline with a big kink in it.  I guess
they forgot the hacksaw and connectors.
-----
<http://w0crc.org/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=CrarcDarwin&id=20030412darwin_rptr_cabinet>

- The repeater is stored with the Christmas decorations, apparently!
Very festive!
-----
<http://utahvhfs.org/Blarg4l.jpg>

- This one isn't repeaters, so much... but it's quite an interesting
photo of the antennas at someone's site.
-----
<http://www.northshorerescue.com/images/equip/Catherdal-De-Icing-big.jpg>

- Glad we don't have to chip ice off our systems, even the high mountain
ones.  Crazy Canadians!  And a photo in the summertime:
<http://www.northshorerescue.com/images/commun/NSCUSEPT19.jpg>
-----
<http://www.ussc.com/~uarc/rptr/frnswth_l.jpg>

- I want to know what the windsock is for.  Anyone crazy enough to land
a helicopter here, I think I'll avoid flying with!
-----
<http://www.eraradio.ca/images/WAJ%20ANT002.JPG>

- And I just thought that one looked cool... because it's on top of this:

<http://www.eraradio.ca/images/Skylon%20top.jpg>

Toys!
Nate WY0X