For the record, the Andrews web site seems to still be down. Means all
info I fiond is from other web sites, vendors, etc...

  Also, it seems that Andrews has discontinued a couple of types of Heliax,
including what I have. One person came up with them only making it with
aluminum outer shield. Not true, they are making both aluminum and copper
types...

  Still looking for info on connectors and loss. If anyone has the andrews
catalog in pdf, would it be possible to either email it or upload it
somewhere so others of us could obtain it?
  Thanks...

  Wayne WA2YNE

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:31:08 -0500, Ralph Messer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Wayne
>
> If you have access to a Andrew catalog number 37  Look on page 588
> bottom right of the page I think this will answer your question
>
> Ralph Messer
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: