I'm sure the chemical composition of Krylon and equivalent
Spray Paints have changed quite a bit since 1974.

Because of Government Air Quality Management here in California
I have a hard time getting any type of serious paint "over the
counter". Most all of it is or was considered serious air pollution
and of course it is or was.

Many Californians do notice the impact of "not so great air" when
we visit some of the other States around the US. Go out of the USA
to a third world country (air quality wise) and it's sometimes
hard not to gag or cough. Doesn't stop most of us from traveling
but it does make us appreciate the apparent overzellous efforts
of our State Government.

cheers,
s.

> "Chuck Kelsey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Funny you should mention Krylon... although I haven't done so
> in recent years, I used to Krylon (clear) all antennas and
> never had a problem. I forgot all about that until your
> mention of it. And they were mostly UHF antennas - beams
> and folded dipoles. Go figure.
>
> Chuck
> WB2EDV

Kote