Skip,

The last time I was in Ontario, CA, about 50 miles east of LA, much of the time
we could not see a 5000 ft mountain 2 miles away.  Was there with fellow
engineer and he was looking for something to take a picture of so he could show
his wife.  We told him about the mountain and he had not noticed it.  We had
been there about 3 days, hi.

One could tell when there was a 3 day weekend...on Monday morning the air was
clear due to lower, not low, traffic on I-10 I think.

I hope things have improved.  However, most all the places I've lived east of
the Mississippi we never had this problem, but I have never lived in cities
like Chicago or NY.  Do live in Tampa, FL, hi.

73, ron, n9ee/r

Ron Wright, N9EE
727-376-6575
MICRO COMPUTER CONCEPTS