From: Mike Morris WA6ILQ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, May 9, 2008 5:26:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: SAV-15 full data sheet

It helps to start with the right part number - it's "S-AV15"

You are aware that the S-AV15 is a 220mhz device?

These might get you started:
<http://f1chf. free.fr/hybride. htm>
<http://www.geocitie s.com/py3uf/ PA.htm>
<http://www.mmatthes .com/e/modul/ module.html>

Mike

At 03:58 PM 05/09/08, you wrote:

>I took a lot of time to look, but could not find it in files, photos,
>or technical docs.  Thanks,
>
>Mel
>-- In Repeater-Builder@ yahoogroups. com, "Alexandre Souza"
><alexandre- [EMAIL PROTECTED] .> wrote:
> >
> > >I have a need to throttle down the RF module to properly drive a new
> > > post PA.  I have not been able to find a data sheet on the SAV-15 to
> > > determine the range of control for power output.  Anyone got that
>info?
> >
> >     If I'm not mistaken, you can find it on repeater-builder site.

Be a better friend, newshound, and